Last time I did this, the dolly hitch just floated more or less b/c the
ramps rested against the floor pans.
Make sure your towed vehicle hand brake is on. And then off when you are
ready to depart again.
C
On 9/15/26 16:53, Mark Hanson via EV wrote:
Hi Folks
This weekend I’m towing a E Porsche 914 from Laurel Md to Roanoke Va behind my
Tesla Y and when charging I normally detach my boat since it has a hitch stand
but how do you detach a loaded tow dolly with a car on it to charge up? It
would be a real PITA to remove the car off the dolly.
Best regards
Mark
Sent from my iPhone
_______________________________________________
Address messages to [email protected]
No other addresses in TO and CC fields
HELP: http://www.evdl.org/help/
OT: If you use an Android device, please read https://keepandroidopen.org/
_______________________________________________
Address messages to [email protected]
No other addresses in TO and CC fields
HELP: http://www.evdl.org/help/
OT: If you use an Android device, please read https://keepandroidopen.org/