Is there room on the dolly's tongue for a trailer jack? Princess Auto in Canada 
has inexpensive ones that clamp with bolts onto trailer tongues. I would 
imagine Harbor Freight would have something.

The one I had on my small boat trailer even had a pin that let you rotate the 
jack to sit alongside the tongue.

On September 15, 2026 3:53:59 p.m. CST, Mark Hanson via EV <[email protected]> 
wrote:
>Hi Folks
>This weekend I’m towing a E Porsche 914 from Laurel Md to Roanoke Va behind my 
>Tesla Y and when charging I normally detach my boat since it has a hitch stand 
>but how do you detach a loaded tow dolly with a car on it to charge up?  It 
>would be a real PITA to remove the car off the dolly.  
>Best regards
>Mark
>Sent from my iPhone
>_______________________________________________
>Address messages to [email protected]
>No other addresses in TO and CC fields
>HELP: http://www.evdl.org/help/
>OT: If you use an Android device, please read https://keepandroidopen.org/

-- 
Ron
_______________________________________________
Address messages to [email protected]
No other addresses in TO and CC fields
HELP: http://www.evdl.org/help/
OT: If you use an Android device, please read https://keepandroidopen.org/

Reply via email to