It would be nice if you document your efforts.  I'm also interested in using 
vehicle battery packs for Solar backup.  I have 28, 400W panels with Enphase 
microinverters at my current house (which my daughter will be moving into and 
will do rent to own).  I'm waiting for solar install at my new house just up 
the street with 28, 435W Trina TSM-NEG9RC.27 445 panels and 28 Enphase 
IQ8M-72-2-US [240V] microinverters.  At some point I could just use the 90kWHr 
battery pack in my Mustang Mach E GT, but I haven't seen a system for V2H or 
V2G yet that will work with the car.
    On Monday, September 28, 2026 at 02:34:00 PM EDT, John Lussmyer via EV 
<[email protected]> wrote:  
 
 I'm going to use several old Leaf packs for my Solar Battery packs.
While I do have 3 "original" leaf packs, with BMS, I also have several 
of the newer ones with the double-thickness modules. (Gen 3?)
One other thing I have is several extra BMS units from the original 
style Leaf packs.
Is there any chance that those BMS units will work if hooked up to the 
newer style modules?  (Of course, I'm also not sure that I have enough 
wiring harness available)

_______________________________________________
Address messages to [email protected]
No other addresses in TO and CC fields
HELP: http://www.evdl.org/help/
OT: If you use an Android device, please read https://keepandroidopen.org/
  
_______________________________________________
Address messages to [email protected]
No other addresses in TO and CC fields
HELP: http://www.evdl.org/help/
OT: If you use an Android device, please read https://keepandroidopen.org/

Reply via email to