On 9/28/26 14:30, John Lussmyer via EV wrote:
I'm going to use several old Leaf packs for my Solar Battery packs.
While I do have 3 "original" leaf packs, with BMS, I also have several of the newer ones with the double-thickness modules. (Gen 3?) One other thing I have is several extra BMS units from the original style Leaf packs. Is there any chance that those BMS units will work if hooked up to the newer style modules?
My understanding is that the newer "double height" modules are still treated as two separate modules electrically, so the BMS connections are basically the same as for a pair of modules. [But the pinouts for the newer BMS units may have changed, so double check those wiring harnesses carefully!]

Jay
_______________________________________________
Address messages to [email protected]
No other addresses in TO and CC fields
HELP: http://www.evdl.org/help/
OT: If you use an Android device, please read https://keepandroidopen.org/

Reply via email to