We have prepared a non-comprehensive analysis to outline goals and ideas for marketing development.

http://www.haritomedia.com/plone_marketing-1.6.pdf (please download, will be removed in two weeks)

Neither of us are qualified to comment on the section of item 2c. Usability (Developer) and have left that section blank.

We are introducing some ideas regarding how to understand what marketing means to Plone development.

The goal of this analysis is to identify simple keys to achieving market goals. We hope this leads to a stronger understanding of marketing in the Plone community regarding the importance of the marketing process.

Marketing is more than getting known at the next conference, which is also important. Marketing is about integrating intelligence and qualifying intelligence and communicating it throughout an organization in order to achieve results in product improvement and market penetration. This is already happening in the Plone community but still in the process of maturing.

Comments, criticisms and suggestions welcome.

John P. Reisman
Harito M. Reisman