Begin forwarded message:

From: Spanky <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: March 17, 2008 2:13:58 PM PDT
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [2008 PSPS] Marketing Questions

Greetings:

Here are some real-world questions I'm receiving from our sales staff regarding Plone. These seem like great 'in the wild' questions that we could develop formal responses for and post on one page on Plone.org to point sales people at. I would LOVE to see the community utilize the techniques Mark talked about, to develop well- thought-out, stock answers that resellers like ourselves can utilize in a sales situation.

I realize this is NOT the right list, but where should I send this to?

Here are the questions and the answers I gave as a starting point:

Q: Describe how PLONE can accommodate future changes in technology and technical regulations