Being that I'm a newbie to plone (I have it "mostly" installed now, but still don't really understand how to configure or use it), the WPD conferences look interesting to me.

But nowhere on the wpd website do I see how to actually ATTEND any of these meetings, seminars, etc. Is there a signup form? Cost?

--

Chris Barnes                           AOL IM: CNBarnes