Dear all,

we are working on the organization of the WPD in the cities of Naples and Milan, the goal is prepare 4 talks in the morning and technical demo in the afternoon. The talks will be focused on two different areas: marketing and community. Also, we are working on the promotion for the event. We are moving in different ways, news on specific news paper, news on web pages, email to our customers, our partners, universities, public governments etc etc.

I will update you as soon i have news.

Vincenzo Barone - Web Architect - Project Manager [EMAIL PROTECTED] ]
Abstract Open Solutions [ ]
Mobile +39 328 3358110/Tel. 02320624747 - 0810608213/Fax 0810608213
PGP Public Key: