Hi all,

I appreciate some of you are at the PloneConf08 (lucky ;) but World
Plone Day is just under a month away and we're getting into full swing
with regard to preparations for this event. Part of this is organising
giveaways on the day. Google have pledged 400 moleskin notebooks[1] for
this but are unable to deliver these worldwide so we've enlisted the
help of Donna Snow and her band of willing helpers (fanfare) to aid in
packaging these up and delivering them worldwide. The form of payment we
have chosen for this logistics effort is for the recipient to pay -
something like what UPS offer[2], and we need to have confirmation from
those running events worldwide that they are prepared to pay for this
(and any duties charges). So could those involved in the hosting of
events for WPD and whom are prepared to pay the applicable shipping
charges, please email Donna (donna at_no_spam_please csquaredtech.com).

Thanks,
Tim Knapp

[1] http://www.moleskineus.com/
[2]
http://www.ups.com/content/nz/en/resources/pay/international_billing.html

P.S. If you want to get an idea of what these shipping charges will be,
please reference the UPS link[2] in the footnote. We can confirm this
after you've responded to Donna and prior to our sending out the swag.

Tim Knapp
Custom Plone Solutions
company: http://www.emergetec.com
blog: http://kokorice.org