Sounds like a very good idea. Many potential Plone users and decision makers are NOT in a position to nor do they necessarily have the knowledge or the time to install software just to try it out. I have seen some of the laziest software decision "processes" you could imagine (or maybe you couldn't imagine them!), so something like this would help our cause by eliminating this one particularly easy "out" (of not being able to see it in action).

I don't know how plone.org is served but maybe this could also be a good demo of Jazkarta's Plone in the Cloud offering too.

        Kim