Jens W. Klein escribió:
Am Sat, 25 Oct 2008 15:23:59 -0200 schrieb Roberto Allende:
The World Plone Day has the first official Press Release published:
http://plone.org/news/wpd-press-release

We need as much help as we can getting it published.

Is it already translated to german? If yes: Please provide it. If no, I'll try to provide a translation of it.

-- Jens

Jens

As far as i know, there isn't a german translation, so you're very welcome to do it. I was able to do the Spanish translation and i'm going publish inside plone cono sur section (http://plone.org/countries/conosur) and after it, i'm going add a link as a comment in the original news.

Thanks a lot for supporting WPD!.

Kind Regards
r.

--