Hi Constance,

Thanks again for preparing the WPD Slide Deck. I know that it got a lot of
good use around the world at the various events.

I'm not sure if you saw this blog post, but John DeRosa provides some good
constructive criticism for how we could make this slide deck even better.
http://seeknuance.com/2008/11/09/world-plone-day-and-better-start-for-a-plone-introductory-talk/

Nate

On Wed, Oct 29, 2008 at 1:55 PM, Constance Kobylarz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have made changes to the WPD 2008 Slide Deck per the recent
> discussions on the list. It is titled "World Plone Day 2008 Slide Deck -
> color logos Rev2"
>
> Today (29 Oct 2008) Plone.net shows 282 providers in 57 countries. I
> have changed the WPD 2008 slide deck to show this new number.
>
> I have added the new book "Plone 3 Through the Web" to Slide 12 with all
> of the other books (I deleted the Zope book to conserve space and make
> the slide consistent) and changed Slide 11 to show 7 books.
>
> And I have added a new slide (currently number 2 slide) to show the new
> award "Best Other Open Source CMS for 2008" by Pakt Publishing.
>
> The new presentation is available at:
>
> http://www.openplans.org/projects/plone-marketing/wpd-slide-deck
>
> Slideshare is not showing my updated notes. If you download the
> presentation, you can see the correct set of notes.
>
> Cheers,
> Constance
>
> Constance Kobylarz Wilde
> Strategy, Marketing, Creative
> Aton International, Inc.
> Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Web: www.aton.com

Nate Aune - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://nateaune.com (personal blog)
http://jazkarta.com (open source technology solutions)
http://twitter.com/natea (daily updates)

PondCMS: Fully managed Plone-based CMS solution
http://jazkarta.com/products/pondcms