We may want to mention in our presentations that a new Plone book is coming
out in December that is the result of many authors' hard work. The book is
called "Plone 3 Through the Web" and it's available for pre-order on the
Packt Publishing website.
http://www.packtpub.com/building-plone-websites-through-the-graphical-interface/book

One idea would be to raffle this book (as a door prize) to one lucky
attendee at your World Plone Day event. You would get their email address
and mailing address, and send it to them when the book comes out.  People
love free stuff!  And a percentage of the book sales go to the Plone
Foundation, so you're helping Plone when you buy this book. :)

This also gives you an opportunity to get the email address of each
attendee, and provide an "opt-in" way for them to get more info about Plone.
After the WPD, you follow up with them by email or phone, thank them for
coming to WPD, and ask if they have any further questions about Plone.

Nate Aune - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://nateaune.com (personal blog)
http://jazkarta.com (open source technology solutions)
http://twitter.com/natea (daily updates)

PondCMS: Fully managed Plone-based CMS solution
http://jazkarta.com/products/pondcms