<http://planet.plone.org/> led me to yesterday's Zea Partners article:

> EU Research investigates the Quality and Socioeconomic aspects of Free
> Libre Open Source Software

The thirty-month QUALOSS project is scheduled to end around March 2009.

I wonder what the quality measurements of Plone will be.

Personally, I think that Plone excels in many areas. The recent swarm views
of things are testaments to openness and innovation, both flourishing in and
around the quality requirements and long-term planning of Plone core.