<http://planet.plone.org/> led me to yesterday's Zea Partners article:

> EU Research investigates the Quality and Socioeconomic aspects of Free
> Libre Open Source Software

The thirty-month QUALOSS project is scheduled to end around March 2009.

I wonder what the quality measurements of Plone will be.

Personally, I think that Plone excels in many areas. The recent swarm views
of things are testaments to openness and innovation, both flourishing in and
around the quality requirements and long-term planning of Plone core.

QUALity in Open Source Software

Business Readiness Rating™ (BRR)

Qualification and Selection of Open Source software (QSOS)

(June 2008) and the related PDF (sixteen pages).

<http://n2.nabble.com/RDF-and-Researchers-tp362574p362578.html> (May 2007)

(June 2007)

Flossquality - Open source quality research

Software Quality Observatory for Open Source Software

Free/Libre Open Source Software Metrics

(October 2008)

That at least four of the sites referenced above are Plone-powered should be
no surprise;

> explains how collaborative software as Plone brings outstanding benefits
> to EU research projects.

and by pleasant coincidence, earlier this week I prepared Plone site for a
five-nation six-partner EU project :)

Graham Perrin, Project/Media Development Officer
CENTRIM - the Centre for Research in Innovation Management
Sent from the Evangelism mailing list archive at Nabble.com.