Hi Tim,

Great to hear that your WPD event was a success!  For those who gave
the talks, do you think you could get their PDF/PPT files and upload
them to Slideshare.net and tag with "worldploneday2008"? that way, we
can get a large archive of Plone presentations that were presented all
around the world in one easily accessible place.

That goes for everyone else too - if you are organizing a WPD event,
please remember to get the slides from your presenters, or ask them to
upload them to slideshare.net themselves.

This is very useful as you can see from the slides collected from the
Plone Conference 2008 in DC, and 2008 in Naples.
http://www.slideshare.net/tag/ploneconf2008
http://www.slideshare.net/tag/ploneconf2007

thanks,
Nate

On Thu, Nov 6, 2008 at 8:41 PM, Tim Knapp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Just so you all know, we just had our first WPD Plone Day event (in the
> world) in Wellington, New Zealand and about 31 people turned out, we had
> 6 presenters[1] and a grand old time.
>
> Thanks again all involved and to the WPD worldwide team!
>
> Regards,
> Tim
>
> [1] http://plone.org/events/wpd/2008/wlg

Nate Aune - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://nateaune.com (personal blog)
http://jazkarta.com (open source technology solutions)
http://twitter.com/natea (daily updates)

PondCMS: Fully managed Plone-based CMS solution
http://jazkarta.com/products/pondcms