>> Great to hear that your WPD event was a success!  For those who gave
>> the talks, do you think you could get their PDF/PPT files and upload
>> them to Slideshare.net and tag with "worldploneday2008"? that way, we
>> can get a large archive of Plone presentations that were presented all
>> around the world in one easily accessible place.
>
> Ok, we'll get in touch with the organisations involved and see if we can
> get their permission to chuck these up.

Great!  I don't suppose you recorded any of the talks on uStream.tv?
For those of you who are streaming live video tomorrow on uStream,
don't forget to press the "Record" button in addition to the
"Broadcast" button. That way, we'll not only be able to watch it live,
but also watch it on-demand afterwards.

thanks,
Nate

>> That goes for everyone else too - if you are organizing a WPD event,
>> please remember to get the slides from your presenters, or ask them to
>> upload them to slideshare.net themselves.
>>
>> This is very useful as you can see from the slides collected from the
>> Plone Conference 2008 in DC, and 2008 in Naples.
>> http://www.slideshare.net/tag/ploneconf2008
>> http://www.slideshare.net/tag/ploneconf2007
>>
>> thanks,
>> Nate
>>
>> On Thu, Nov 6, 2008 at 8:41 PM, Tim Knapp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> > Hi all,
>> >
>> > Just so you all know, we just had our first WPD Plone Day event (in the
>> > world) in Wellington, New Zealand and about 31 people turned out, we had
>> > 6 presenters[1] and a grand old time.
>> >
>> > Thanks again all involved and to the WPD worldwide team!
>> >
>> > Regards,
>> > Tim
>> >
>> > [1] http://plone.org/events/wpd/2008/wlg

Nate Aune - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://nateaune.com (personal blog)
http://jazkarta.com (open source technology solutions)
http://twitter.com/natea (daily updates)

PondCMS: Fully managed Plone-based CMS solution
http://jazkarta.com/products/pondcms