I just put a  http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=py-ZRibpWMZXMgI9P-XXweg
spreadsheet up on Google Docs  with the listing of participating cities and
requesting number of attendees, number of presenters/hosts, any notes of
interest, and the other columns Donna suggested.  If you hosted a WPD event,
kindly hop over and enter your stats.

When this gets filled in, we should move the info over to the Open Plans
pages.

Thanks in advance