Jan Ulrich Hasecke-2 wrote:
> It might be Denis Mishunov's foto right over here:
> http://flickr.com/photos/spliter/2548422687/sizes/l/

Indeed, this photo has been taken by me.

Jan Ulrich Hasecke-2 wrote:
> Sadly all rights are reserved and I don't have the email of denis at
> hand to ask him, whether I can use his picture on zope.de, so I
> resigned for now, which is not the best solution.

Actually I never care about the policy my photos are protected by on flickr
(shame on me). By default I suppose that photos there are public unless you
make them private and don't want to show to publics (that is of course not
like this with all those licenses). I don't post any professional photos
there (I use other resources for this :)). So, it's just that I need to
change my default settings for the licensing on my account (done already).
To make things easier - I have changed license for that Hanno's photo now -
feel free to use it.

And by the way, plone.org didn't ask me for license and permission to use
that photo even if it had all rights reserved. This is weird. And as you can
see there are no credits on that photo. Actually I absolutely don't mind my
photos to be used by plone.org at all, I just think plone.org should not
neglect licenses of the resources, used on the site - we should be a good
example for others in this. Steve, you know my email for asking about the
photos ;)

Good luck :)
Sent from the Evangelism mailing list archive at Nabble.com.