Its that time of year again, the time when the folks at the Audubon Society
ask birdwatchers everywhere to tally birds and submit their counts online at their Plone-driven site .  The Great
Backyard Bird Count runs this Friday through Monday.

In a bald-faced ripoff of their concept, this year I'm asking the Plone
community to do the same and help out with a self-reporting Plone census.
Although the data will be statistically biased, it will give us some idea of
how many Plone intranet sites are out there hiding behind firewall.  It may
give us some comparison figures with the visible public Plone sites.  With
more data next year, we'll begin to track trends as well.

There are more details at my blog  and in
a short
Google Docs presentation .  Your data can be uploaded via a
Google Docs form  or directly into the summary
spreadsheet .  So take a few minutes' break from the binoculars and the
birdwatching this weekend to upload a few Plone URLs.

Thanks in advance,

Sent from the Evangelism mailing list archive at