On 13 Feb 2009, at 06:29, Karl Horak wrote:

There are more details at http://plonemetrics.blogspot.com/ my blog and in
a short  http://docs.google.com/Presentation?docid=dhc25jrt_50gbm8bgd8&hl=en
Google Docs presentation .  Your data can be uploaded via a
http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?key=py-ZRibpWMZVFrs1hhhE8Yg&hl=en
Google Docs form  or directly into the
http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=py-ZRibpWMZVFrs1hhhE8Yg&hl=en summary spreadsheet . So take a few minutes' break from the binoculars and the
birdwatching this weekend to upload a few Plone URLs.

Fantastic :) I'll start putting out stuff on there, and pass the form url around to people I know who have deployed Plone sites, but not actively involved in the community... try and get some people we might normally not reach.

-Matt

--
Matt Hamilton                                       ma...@netsight.co.uk