Hi Karl,
This is indeed very interesting. I would be curious to hear Roberto's
thoughts on this, and if we could help to facilitate monthly user group
meetings with some sort of structure like what IBM is doing. That way, we
could keep momentum of the local Plone outreach efforts consistent
throughout the whole year, and not just for revolving around a single day
(World Plone Day).

Nate

--
Nate Aune - na...@jazkarta.com