Hi All,

I finally heard back from the Webcast Producer at O'Reilly Media and they need a bit of convincing before they would be willing to move forward with a Plone based version of what they did for Drupal last fall. Basically this is their question:

"I'm not unwilling to test the waters, but can you give me an idea of what you would consider the (Plone) market share to be?"

Where can I find this type of information so we can put together an argument about why Plone should even get their coverage?

Cheers,
Cal

--
S i x  F e e t  U p ,  I n c .  |  http://www.sixfeetup.com