On 26 Feb 2009, at 00:42, Alexander Limi wrote:

"""
The Mozilla Community Marketing Guide is up and running. This is a guide that’s useful for people who want to participate in Mozilla’s community marketing to help spread the love of Firefox and the open web.

But I also thought I would post about it as a good framework for other open source projects to build from. There’s a lot of hard-won experience wrapped up in these docs - please use them for your project!

http://contribute.mozilla.org/Marketing

Fantastic! That looks like a great template we can use to develop our own similar guide.

-Matt

--
Matt Hamilton                                       ma...@netsight.co.uk