We totally need a Plone Crop circle, I'm in the heartland so maybe I can whip something up :-)

Cal

On Feb 25, 2009, at 7:42 PM, Alexander Limi wrote:

"""
The Mozilla Community Marketing Guide is up and running. This is a guide that’s useful for people who want to participate in Mozilla’s community marketing to help spread the love of Firefox and the open web.

But I also thought I would post about it as a good framework for other open source projects to build from. There’s a lot of hard-won experience wrapped up in these docs - please use them for your project!

http://contribute.mozilla.org/Marketing

"""

(from http://www.0xdeadbeef.com/weblog/?p=1104)

--
Alexander Limi · http://limi.net

S i x  F e e t  U p ,  I n c .  |  http://www.sixfeetup.com
Phone: +1 (317) 861-5948 x602
cal...@sixfeetup.com
ANNOUNCING the first Plone Immersive Training Experience | Sept. 10-11-12, 2009
http://sixfeetup.com/immerse