Karl Horak escribió:
I see that the NYT has a piece on the Polytechnic University of New York
University's  http://www.nytimes.com/2009/03/02/nyregion/02open.html Drupal
Camp  today.  It carries a broader message of open source acceptance--worth
a read.
It points out that other CMS are succeeding in getting their press releases
out to the mainstream media.  This is something I believe the Plone
community could do better at.  Certainly conference, symposia, and even
local Plone events should be preceded by press release(s) to the appropriate
channels.
-- Karl

+1

In fact there's a Plone event very soon called World Plone Day wich needs a good Press Release, i believe you could be a great Press Release Champion. Wich means to move forward the press release writing and then send it to the appropriate channels.

If you are interested just let me know and move forward!.

Kind Regards
r.

--
http://robertoallende.com