Hi Nate,

I'll be attending the Open source business conference:

http://www.infoworld.com/event/osbc/09/osbc_register.html this will be my
first.

Can I ask for advice as to what is the most effective way to  promote Plone
at these kinds of events?

Thanks Virginia
Virginia Choy
Business Development Manager
PretaWeb - Plone Open Source Enterprise Web Solutions
W: www.pretaweb.com
E: virgi...@pretaweb.com