others have suggested to use "wpd2009" as it is short (good for twitter),
but the one we used last year was "worldploneday2008", and i think it's good
to maintain some consistency. also, no where in "wpd2009" is the word
"plone", so this tag means nothing to an outsider.
i therefore propose that we use the tag:
"worldploneday2009"

Presentations: http://www.slideshare.net/tag/worldploneday2009
Tweets: http://search.twitter.com/search?q=worldploneday2009
Photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/tags/worldploneday2009
Blog posts: http://technorati.com/tag/worldploneday2009
Links: http://delicious.com/tag/worldploneday2009
Videos:
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=worldploneday2009&search=tag
Live streaming:
http://www.ustream.tv/search/channel/tag/worldploneday2009/most_views/1

If you change the 2009 to 2008, you can see what was tagged last year. Be
sure to tag your tweets, blog posts, presentations, videos, links and photos
with "worldploneday2009"!
It wouldn't hurt to also add the tags "worldploneday" and "plone" as well,
to make the content easier to find in the future.

Nate