Hi All:

This coming Friday, May 15th, we will be working on two things:

1) Gathering information about events Plone should be represented at so that we have a plan in place, budget set aside for target events, and can help support Plonistas going to those events.

The preliminary event list we have is at:
http://etherpad.com/eMhbqewyQw

It is broken down by region. EUROPEANS: please add on to your list!

GOAL FOR MAY 15TH PLONE TUNE-UP:
For each event, gather:
 - name, location, dates
 - url
 - target audience
 - expected number of exhibitors and their names
 - expected number of attendees
 - admission ticket price
- information on booth rental cost and other associated expenses for exhibitors
 - names of Plonistas planning on attending the event
 - reason why Plone should be represented

Again, the list is at:
http://etherpad.com/eMhbqewyQw

2) Review the latest update of the Plone logo usage guidelines (to be presented by Mark Corum).

--------------------------------------
15TH PLONE TUNE-UP
Friday, May 15th, 2009
9am-6pm (US ET)/ 15h-Midnight (GMT +1)