i gave a short lightning talk about Deliverance at the Boston Software
Freedom Day. anyone else get a chance to talk about Plone or related
technologies?

Nate

On Sun, Sep 13, 2009 at 8:09 PM, Roberto Allende <ro...@menttes.com> wrote:

> Hello
>
> Saturday 19 September is the Software Freedom Day (SFD), a worldwide
> celebration of Free and Open Source Software (FOSS).
>
> Probably is a little bit late, bit just in case you didn't know about it,
> there are more than 500 teams in more than 90 countries organizing a free
> software event.
>
> This is a great opportunity to show your speaker skills and promote Plone.
>
> Free Software convention usually give us a great opportunity to meet
> friends and promote our work.
>
> If you're interested, check if there are a local event nearby and contact
> organizers: http://cgi.softwarefreedomday.org/2009/map.shtml
>
> Kind Regards
> r.
>
> --
> http://robertoallende.com

Nate Aune - na...@jazkarta.com
http://www.jazkarta.com
http://card.ly/natea
+1 (617) 517-4953

** Learn best practices for deploying your Plone sites at our upcoming Plone
Deployment Training in Budapest **
http://plonedeployment-natesig.eventbrite.com