Nate Aune escribió:
i gave a short lightning talk about Deliverance at the Boston Software Freedom Day. anyone else get a chance to talk about Plone or related technologies?

Nate

I gave a talk about usability and accessibility in an university free software user group, who hosted the local edition.

The organizers where very kind and they scheduled the talk to close the event.

Since Plone follows usability and accessibility guidelines, I believe is a good topic to finish the talk introducing CMSs and Plone in particular.

At least, the feedback i got was very good.

Kind Regards
r.

--
http://robertoallende.com