Hey Matt,

I try to keep up with what's happening in Japan/Taiwan as I generally
head over to Japan every 1-2 years and catch up[1] with the local Plone
community when I'm there. I also spent some time in Taiwan a couple of
years back and got to know some of the local plonistas[2].

Anyway back to the problem at hand, I had a read through some more
slides here[3] (some of them are in English btw :) and although they
listed a lot of the pros of each CMS they didn't appear to list any
winners (and btw I do understand Japanese/Chinese and they didn't
mention any winners in the links you previously posted).

@Jay: can you tell us who won?

Thanks,
Tim

[1] http://kokorice.org/blog/archive/2009/08/18/zope-essentials-7