On Tue, Oct 13, 2009 at 5:33 PM, Matt Hamilton <ma...@netsight.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi All,
>  Just saw this over the twittersphere ;) Would be great to try and find out
> more about what is happening in Japan/Taiwan.
>
> wiki:
> http://www.slat.org/wiki/index.php/ICOS09_CMS_Event
>
> slides:
> http://www.slideshare.net/charlesc/01-2-charles-npo-20090925
>
> really nice video of the event:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zr0dtlmwAFo
>
> I don't speak either Japanese or Mandarin/Hokkien so no idea who 'won'!
>
> -Matt

Hi Matt,

Thank you for spreading words on this.

I am one of the organizer, and virtually one Plone team member in this
event.
As event organizer, we intentionally award three CMS teams according to
their features.
So we have no awardings like Gold, Silver prizes.
Anyway, the awardings are:
Plone - Best Web Standard Compliance and Team Professional
Joomla - Best Open Source Utilization and Team Performance (One Man Show)
Drupal - Best User Satisfaction and Easy Maintenance

Since NPO satisfaction is key criteria for the event nature, we may say that
Drupal virtually won.

By the way, we need free Plone hosting providers to host or serve the NPO
Plone site in this event. Any suggestion?

/marr/