Francesco,

Excellent work.  A few small suggestions, mostly related spelling. and
layout.  Cleaned up, this is definiely something to share with the
community.

Mark

Feedback on Slide Show

Slide 16 - what is Wiki e altre?

Slide 19 - placeful, not "placefull"

Slide 20 - Strengths, not Strenghts (this appears several places)

Slide 23 - Strengths, not Strenghts
               Make bulleted items a standard size

Slide 25 - "Not to forget" makes no sense

Slide 26 - space between "integration of" and "Web

Slide 34 - Spell out "Plone Foundation:" the first fired

Mark A Corum
UI Designer | Online Marketer | Certified ScrumMaster

markcorum on AOL, Googletalk, MSN, Skype, Meebo, TokBox, Facebook,
Twitter and Yahoo;

"Light up the darkness." - Bob Marley
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?" (Who watches the watchmen?) -
Juvenales, Satires
"No matter where you go ... there you are." - Buckaroo Banzai