Hi Mark,

I've fixed the typos and problems reported below, many thanks.
Slideshare version updated, and I've uploaded the new version in Keynote formate (zipped) in Coactivate Plone Marketing:
http://www.coactivate.org/projects/plone-marketing/contributed-marketing-materials/This-is-Plone.zip

I've also changed the licence into Creative Commons.
The secret wish is that other Plone evangelist can reuse it, readapt it and improve it :)

Cheers,
Francesco.