Scott asks a particular question; let me raise the general one:

Plone 4.0 is really a "sucks less" release. To me, it's awesome because I
know that all the many "sucks less" improvements (not as slow, not as much
memory use, more mainstream visual editor, no silly small/large folder
distinction ...) will make huge improvements for integrators, developers and
users. But, it's a marketing challenge to convey that to those outside our
circle. "Plone 4: It's better at everything that matters"?