Plone 4:  The 'Stealthy Bliss Release' ?

I see it being akin to the updated Facebook iPhone App that finally respects ones 'block' settings, so one doesn't have to read through everyone's Farmville and Mafia updates ;)

Sometimes it's the little things that really matter to people. Apple is king of marketing/emphasizing these. I think the best way to highlight this is going to be through screencasts that we market, have a prominent link to from the home page, etc., so let them begin...

Steve McMahon wrote:
Scott asks a particular question; let me raise the general one:

Plone 4.0 is really a "sucks less" release. To me, it's awesome because I know that all the many "sucks less" improvements (not as slow, not as much memory use, more mainstream visual editor, no silly small/large folder distinction ...) will make huge improvements for integrators, developers and users. But, it's a marketing challenge to convey that to those outside our circle. "Plone 4: It's better at everything that matters"?