As the marketing presence on Coactivate is terribly out of date, some
of the documents have been removed because they were no longer
accurate.

The Foundation board approved a short term marketing plan at our
meeting last week, and we're going to be working on distributing that
information to folks who are interested in helping out with the
process in the run-up to our marketing sprint at Penn State.

While we want information on what Plone is doing from a marketing
perspective to be widely circulated within the Plone communtiy, one of
the realities of marketing is that if you tip all your plans publicly,
you lessen their effectiveness.

You will hear a lot more detail about this in the next two weeks.

Mark

Mark A Corum
User Interface Designer | Online Marketer | Certified ScrumMaster

markcorum on AOL, Googletalk, MSN, Skype, Meebo, TokBox, Facebook,
Twitter and Yahoo;

"Light up the darkness." - Bob Marley
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?" (Who watches the watchmen?) -
Juvenales, Satires
"No matter where you go ... there you are." - Buckaroo Banzai