Hi,

I did a broad Plone talk for PyCon Ireland 2010. It was well attended
(30+) (due to scheduling issues - it was the only talk on).

I had three people with projects who expressed an interest in Plone. Two
of the projects were currently in other CMS's and were experiencing
internationalisation problems (django CMS or something similar and
drupal). The third project was a trivial web-site project - the problem is
getting cheap hosting rather than whether it can be done in Plone.

The biggest stumbling block in the talk was explaining what a CMS is
rather than what Plone is. The Python programmers did not get it.

Regards,

Kevin Gill