You are subscribed to the Mac EvangeList - <http://www.MacEvangeList.com>

-----------------------Sponsorship Message--------------------------

            On 4.17.02 MacOS X will never be the same.

                   4D Version 6.8 for MacOS X.

More info ->    http://www.4D.com/macevangelist/

How schools are tricked into using PCs--when Macs are better

http://www.zdnet.com/anchordesk/stories/story/0,10738,2846571,00.html

Randy B. Singer

I didn't open the ad for Microsoft's Visual Studio.Net that appeared in
the March 2002 issue of New Architect (p.9). I was afraid of what I might
inadvertently be agreeing to by breaking the seal.
      - George S. Williams

--
*9/11/2001*  We will never forget - http://www.windowscene.com