---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Britta Wuelfing <bwuelf...@linuxnewmedia.de>
Date: Tue, Dec 15, 2009 at 11:57 AM
Subject: CeBIT Open Source - Call for Projects
To: szab...@gmail.com

Dear Gabor Szabo,

a couple of days ago the Call for Projects for CeBIT Open Source 2010
ended, the jury members met. You have sent in an application in the name
of the Perl Foundation. The jury decided - congratulations! Perl was
chosen for a booth at CeBIT Open Source 2010 free of charge.

In order to proceed, we need some additional informations.

Please confirm, that you will be able to send enough project members to
man the booth during the fair exhibition from March 2 to 6 2010. Herefor
it is necessary to have one or two persons present all the time during
the opening hours. Of course you'll receive the necessary exhibitor
passes for free.

For all other proceedings we need a person to be responsible for the
organization, with email address and phone number, in charge of all
matters of your project presentation.

The project assures to publish information on their presence during
CeBIT Open Source on the project's website and inform the public about it.

We're looking forward to you accepting the invitation! All further
details will be discussed later.

Best regards

Britta Wülfing

--