I hope there are already several people registered but I don't know
as I am not an administrator of this list.

Let me tell you about the current status

On FOSDEM there are 4 options for representation
1) Stands
2) Main track talks
3) Lightning talks
4) Talks in dev-rooms

1) Our Perl stand request was accepted, mail added below.

    We will need to prepare things to show at the table and things to
give away.
    For the former we will need people who can be at the table during FOSDEM
    and can show various projects.
    For the latter we will need to prepare things with the long term
in our mind.
    I hope TPF will decide to provide a budget for this.

    Ideas that came up so far were
    - wooden round tuits
    - collectible cards (similar to what Oslo.pm had) but with CPAN modules on
      the cards and not people (or maybe even the pictures of the authors?)
    - Live Linux CD and Strawberry Perl with lots of preinstalled projects

2) Main track - I don't know any Perl related talk that was accepted there

3) Ligtning talks - these are 15 minute long talks
   The dead-line for talk submission is 20 December.
   Please encourage people to submit talks

4) The list of Dev-rooms is here:
    I think we should encourage Perl developers to submit talk proposals
    to the relevant dev-rooms.

    I have sent mail to the Bricolage mailing list and a few WebGUI developers
    in the hope they will participate in the OSCMS room.

    Sent a message to the Bugzilla team asking if they participate.
They might go
    with the Mozilla room though I am not sure if that's the best
place for them.

   OpenOffice.org and ODF
       Sent a mail to Jean-Marie Gouarné author of OpenOffice::OODoc
in the hope
       that the can participate.

       I am sure there are some perl programmers who know a bit about databases
      and how they can be used from Perl or how can databases tested. etc.

       There are going to be a number of interesting things there.
       I'd be happy if we could have a  discussion there on how to better
       package perl and CPAN modules on the various distros. How can CPAN
       authors interact better with downstream distributions?
       There could be talks on testing as well.

    There are several other dev-rooms. Which ones are relevant to Perl?
    Who could participate on those and give a talk?

Below is the mail about the Perl stand.