Gabor reminded me yesterday about the UKUUG Spring Conference which is
happening at the end of this month in Manchester.

I'm too busy to get involved but I said I'd try to chase up some
volunteers from local(ish) Perl Monger groups. But before I did that I
checked to see what the conference offers in the way of an exhibition
hall. There was nothing obvious on the web site so I emailed my contact
at the UKUUG office. She replied thus:

   "yes, we shall have a small table -top exhibition at Spring 2010 on
    the Conference days - Wed 24th & Thurs 25th.

   "Would you like to reserve a space  - the cost is £250 inc vat and
    includes one foc Conference place and a ticket for the Conference
    dinner on the Wed evening.

   "Let me know if you want to book this and I will arrange an invoice

I assume that we don't have a budget for such costs, and therefore that
this means that it's not worth trying to get some volunteers.