Hi Dave,

TPF or YEF might sponsor this, but it might be a little late for this.

Even if we won't start a booth there - Gabor got about half the contacts on
CeBit by walking to other booths and talking to the people there. We still
want to know who uses Perl and for what, so sending one or two people there
who just talk to the people might be good, too, even without a own booth.

You should try to get someone while we're discussing here (maybe (s)he could
join the list, too).

(S)he may also contact at least Gabor, Renee and me for any questions or
experiences we learned at CeBit, but I think the other Perl::Staff members
(listed in the module on CPAN) would also be happy to help.

Greetings,
Sebastian