Second try to send it to the list ;-)

Hi *,

I hope we can make it to CeBIT 2011!

Am 29.05.2010 13:05, schrieb Gabor Szabo:
1) Individual Perl related projects can try to ask for a free stand of
their own just
as there were a number of PHP based projects with their own separate
free stands.

2) Rent our own space.

3) Share with some other group (e.g. the PostgreSQL people)

I think, we could try to arrange both 1) and 3). If a "big" Perl project can handle its own booth in the "Open Source" area, it would be great. If we have more than one Perl related booth, we would reach more people and both booths could have flyers of the other. So we wouldn't loose any visitor ;-)

In addition we can try to organize several of the Perl related companies
to have a larger booth if that makes sense for them. That might allow to have
a bigger impact at a smaller price / project or per company.

So the question, where are we going to have 7,000 Euro just for the booth?

We could ask companies with Perl projects (like Plain Black/WebGUI, ((otrs))/OTRS,...) if they want to share a booth. If they can't come, they can pay a small amount of money and we present their product...

regards
    Gabor

- Renée

--