Dear list subscribers,

through the holidays, I tried to clean up some old stuff, in order to continue our revamping of the marketing project.

We have quite a lot of mailing lists in this project, which might be confusing to not only new users. Most of the mailing lists have not been used for months, resulting in less than two postings per months. Thus, I've thought about DISABLING the following mailing lists:

- [EMAIL PROTECTED] (discussion can take place on [EMAIL PROTECTED] instead)
- [EMAIL PROTECTED] (dito)
- [EMAIL PROTECTED] (dito)
- [EMAIL PROTECTED] (dito)
- [EMAIL PROTECTED] (dito)
- [EMAIL PROTECTED] (dito)
- marcondiscuss@ (having both marcon@ and marcondiscuss@ is quite strange, one is enough)

I will set these lists to private and disable posting on it, but by not really deleting them, the archives will be saved.

For "private" conversations between MarCons, we should use [EMAIL PROTECTED] for press relese discussions and marcon@ for all other discussions that have to be kept private. In a second step, I'll also take care that all important people within the project are subscribed to these two lists.

I will NOT subscribe users subscribed to any of the to-be-disabled lists to the follow-up lists, so please do that on your own.

I hope you agree to my proposal. Should there be any vetoes, please write to me via private mail or reply on [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks
Florian