On 27.11.2013 19:42, Efstathios Iosifidis wrote:

This mail is rock'n roll as we love it! Thanks!

Klaas

Release party sounds good.
Is there a "wiki" where someone can "register" the release party
location? That way, more people can see it and join.

I wrote a short tutorial how to organize a party
http://eiosifidis.blogspot.gr/2013/10/community-how-to-organize-release-party.html

It's my experience from openSUSE and GNOME.

Well, try to find a pub or restaurant and drink beers. Try to
socialize community with developers to attract more developers for the
project. Try to avoid heavy presentations. Release party is for people
to hang out. If someone wants to see a presentation, then he can read
release notes.

I might organize something in my city.
Don't forget to have phun,
Stathis