No problem Jos everything should be fine now. I registered a booth and just need volunteers to entertain all of the people that want to know more at the CLT ;)

I hope you can supply some poster proposals and help out in organize the hardware flow (PC, Monitor, Poster, etc) from the offices to the CLT once you're back from Morocco.

Cheers and enjoy your vacation