Hello everybody on this list.

My name is Mark Ziegler but most people (and google) know me by my internet nickname "rakekniven". As a long time supporter of KDE I stumpled across ownCloud some years ago and got caught by the project. The most time I spent in ownCloud forums and reading/writing tweets about ownCloud.
My website {1} contains a few german articles about ownCloud.

I am working as a software developer and tool guy, but privatly I don't like to code. My target is to make people aware of ownCloud in my area (friends, family, company). Many times I was thinking about starting an event in W├╝rzburg (south germany). Thats now on my resolution list for 2015.

That's it for now.
If you have any questions or comments please do not hesitate to contact me.

Cheers,
Mark

btw. happy new year to all of you!

{1} http://www.rakekniven.de/