Hi all!

I just wanted to update you on the FOSDEM (Belgium) and SCALE (USA, CA)
events. We've got a booth at both, and as I'm going, I'll bring a bunch of
materials with me: stickers, flyers, posters and things like that. Will make
the booth look nice, but it's of course not enough ;-)

We also should have people there! For FOSDEM, I noted that the following
people said they'd be able to spend at least SOME time at the booth:
* alessio fattorini
* Bjoern Schiessle
* Jan-Christoph Borchardt
* Vincent Petry
* Klaas Freitag
* Moi

For Scale, we have:
* Matt McGraw
* His Dad ;-)
* Moi
* Camila Ayres

Sounds good he? With 3-4 people, we usually don't have to work too hard and
have plenty of time to walk around and have fun. More is always welcome - feel
free to volunteer!

Morris Jobke has also requested a booth for Chemnitzer Linux Tage, Klaas and
Arthur volunteered to help out there and I'll go, too. So there, too, we have
stuff.

Now - if any of you know about other events coming soon, where you'd like to
help or where it would be cool to have an ownCloud booth, let me know so we
can plan. I can send some stuff your way ;-)

Cheers,
--
Disclaimer:
find me on blog.jospoortvliet.com