In Line:
On 02/21/2015 10:30 PM, Mark Ziegler wrote:
Am 15.02.15 um 15:48 schrieb Raju D. Vindane:
Just Introducing myself to the List, and what I did recently

I am an Engineering Student, Part time SysAdmin at a company
 and an Open Source enthusiast from Pune, India.
I just discovered the awesomeness of ownCloud about a couple of weeks before. And was pretty excited about it. I installed a server on my system and was amazed with the features and easiness by which I can get my own cloud instance up and running.

I wanted to give a talk at and the CFPs were out. Then took a look at
And submitted for a talk at the event.

The event occurred on 13-14 Feb 15 at Pune. I talked about "Creating your own cloud Server using OwnCloud " there at the event. It was an awesome experience there. Details about my talk can be found here.

I will talk about ownCloud at more conferences and events. And looking forward to contributing in development of ownCloud as well.

Thanks a lot to the OwnCloud People.
Events mailing list
Hello Raju,

welcome to our a bit silent list.

Best regards to India.
Thanks Mark, Thanks for the reply. I just thought I won't get any reply here.
I thought that I should post this on some other Mailing list of OwnCloud.
Hope my Involvement with OC goes well.